Monday, January 14, 2008

Well i know its been a bit but its a new year and I will try to get updates more often so heres a few we had a great Dec we had lots of visiters,my inlaws from utah which was a blast to have down,seems like ages that we've seen them but was only about 6 months are so got to meet our new nephew kendrick,and got to see some of my others favories including my payseli she is a doll i just wanted to keep her FOREVER......got to go to cali for a few days to see my dad ,we took kaitlin to see pricess on ice it was one of her x-mas gifts from my dad and his wife,we had a blast was cute,got to do a little shopping,danny got a ticket,got to visit with dad!over all a good trip wanted to do more visit more people but danny always seem to be in a rush he was in too big of a hurry to get home to the new toy!!!

No comments: